Sunday, June 6, 2010

Frenzs Forever!!

EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be BORING, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U...


R we friends or r we not.U told me once but i 4got.of all d m8s ive eva
met ur d 1 i wont 4get.& if i die b4 u do i will go 2 heaven &
wait 4 u...




A very special fren of mine.in my heart all da time.to c u wiv a happy
smile makes my life feel worthwhile.warm & carin ur feelins true.im
glad i av a freN like u!

smtimes i SMS u,
smtimes i don't
smtimes i reply
smtimes i 4got...
but no matter
how many times
that SOMETIMES
u'll be my FRIEND
not 4 smtimes
but 4-EVER

KNoWiNG a FRieND LiKe You HaS MaDe Me HaPPY iN a MiLLioN WaYS aND iF eVer i HaVe To LeT You Go . . . . .
i-WouLD FiND a MiLLioN ReaSoN 2 MaKe You STaY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO IKLAN(OST ADAMAYA)